Monday, March 21, 2011

Just scream a little bit..AHH!!

This last week has just seemed to be so stressful for me. Between jobs and bills I can't seem to even come up for air. It seems like it will never end and I'm starting to stress about how we're going to pay off everything by the wedding. But I know things will all work out. Last night I just felt so exhausted and overwhelmed with everything. I try to keep my emotions inside because I'm rather crazy and frightening when I let them out. Tyler and I spent an hour just cuddling on the couch listening to songs we're going to play at the wedding. When I'm with him I feel safe and that nothing can ever bring me down. I know that he will always be there for me. I love him so much and am so grateful that I've weathered the storms I had to find the love of my life.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment