Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thee Job Search.

Megan Lee Bearfield-Shinney
Syracuse, UT. 84075
August 24, 2011
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Megan and I am seeking the opportunity to join your company. I strive to help improve the lives of others. I love being the point of contact for customers and clients. I have experience in customer service, always letting the customer leave knowing that I care about their situation and that their needs have been fully addressed. It is important to me that the people whom I work with feel important and like an individual, not just another part of the job. I am detail-oriented and strongly believe in completing tasks correctly the first time, every time. I feel it is my duty to know that those around me have been taken care of and know they can rely on me to address any further concerns that may arise.
I am detail-oriented. For example, as a customer service representative, I had to review all aspects in the accounts I handled to ensure they would continue to function properly. As a result, I found other possible account issues and was able to retain several credit account customers.
I have strong customer service skills. An example of this is, as a customer service representative, it was my responsibility to assist customers in all inquiries they had regarding their accounts. As a result, I had many customers request to work with me specifically for any further questions on their account.
I am efficient with computer programs. In my previous employment, I had to work with several computer programs such as Microsoft Office, USPS programs, Internet Explorer, and other programs. As a result, I was chosen for further training courses to learn new or test new programs, and selected to assist with helping other employees.
It would be a pleasure to meet with you so that I might demonstrate how my abilities fit your needs precisely.
If you will contact me at mlshinney@hotmail.com, we can schedule an interview.
Sincerely,


Megan Lee Bearfield-Shinney
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment