Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baah!

Ookay.

So life is crazy. I think it always will be. Ha ha.

We still haven't had our engagement pictures yet. :[
So many things keep coming up, like this cursed undecided weather.
But as of right now we're planning for our engagements and groomals on May 23rd.
*fingers crossed*
Keep a look out!!

My dress finally came in.
It fits perfectly. I love it so much.
Now comes the drama of trying to hunt down money so I can bring it home.
[ and obviously so we can get all our pictures done. ]

I'm still on the job hunt.
I've gotten a few leads this weekend so I'll be out bright and early tomorrow to hopefully get one of 'em.
So stressful trying to get all of the wedding paid for when I'm not bringing in any income. :[

But anywho, there's our random little update.

Only [ 47 ] more days!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment