Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In 10 years..

[ 10 more days! ]

I’m sure you all can sense that I (Megan) am the one behind most of these blogs. Just doesn’t seem to be a “guy” thing to do. I still always have him read and look around because I do try to have it be a little land of updates about our lives.

We’re nearing the biggest day of our lives and I wanted to do something special in memory of our 10 finally days until we say “I do”. Just keep in mind, this is all from the bridal perspective.

In [ 10 ] years I see Tyler and I happily married, with 3 little ones running around. By that time I can see us in our own home sweet home. I know we will have achieved our goal to be an eternal family by being sealed in the future Rome Italy temple. I know we will be happily in love forever.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment