Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Date Night: pt. 2

This last week has been so chaotic and crazy that I hadn't taken the time to post of our recent adventure. We were planning on using our movie passes to go see Captain America, but I wasn't much in the mood of sitting in a theater. So instead, while wandering through Hobby Lobby we came across some styrofoam mannequin heads. We'd been talking for a while about how we wish we knew where we could find some to paint and such, and that it exactly what we did!

This is the before shot of my mannequin head. Tyler forgot to get one of his but reminded me before I started.

Here's Tyler painting his mannequin head.

Such a cutie!

Tyler's end result: Joker the mannequin head.
That Batman loving fruitloop of mine. :)

My end result was a sugar skull look for manne the head.

I'm very pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to start another. (sidenote: Tyler has already started another one. I have created a monster.)

And at the end of our little date night, I felt we needed a picture of us, despite how odd we looked.

Hope you enjoyed!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment