Sunday, September 11, 2011

We will ALWAYS remember..

I can't believe it has already been 10 years..

So I've been trying to avoid all of the regular TV channels because I hate the reminder of all the depressing facts from 9/11. I know I will always remember that day, and I will always hold a special place in my heart for all those who lost their lives and their families.

I guess I try to focus more on the positive that came from that day. Our country came together and united for a cause. We will not shrivel away and shrink in fear. We will stand strong as one. The heroes we have discovered, from those that ran in when everyone else ran out to all the service men and women that fight to defend and honor our country everyday. And my own personal views, knowing that we will be united again one day with those we've lost.


The events from 9/11 will always be a part of us.

United we stand forever.

God bless the USA.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment