Saturday, October 1, 2011

Life is good!

Our internet is having some technical difficulties so I'm phone updating with some fantastic details of this glorious week!

First update: Tyler has a new job! He has jumped ships and is now a 7-11 employee! He's now closer to home and will have better hours! Whoop woop!

Second update: Okay it's more of a random do da we did. We went to Benihana's for the next to last day of my birthday month meal and it was delicious!

Third update: Last week I had a few job interviews. One said they'd call back sometime this week and we hadn't heard anything so we thought we were up for another let down. But then (!!!) tonight (or last night depending how you look at this) at 9:45 I got a call offering me the job! Yay for employment! I start Monday!

Final update: Tyler and I have officially been married for 3 delightful months!!

So to summarize all thee awesomeness, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment