Friday, July 15, 2011

Always kiss me goodnight..

We're staying with my mom for a little bit while we try to get in a better financial place, and also to help her out with house work (and secretly, I don't think she's ready to let little Bentley go). When we came home from our honeymoon we came home to our room beautifully decorated. Pictures of us, decorations from our wedding, new bedding, and the quilt she made for us were perfectly on display. I love my mother so much and I am so so grateful for all the help and time she put in to making our wedding perfect. Here's some pictures of our beautiful bedroom.




There's nothing I love more than to be able to fall asleep next to my loving husband, or to just relax in his arms. Our life will always be full of love and we will always kiss each other goodnight.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment