Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just a mini.

While I'm sitting here watching my sweet husband sleep I want to sort of "journal" some of yesterdays events. The day was long and stressful, trying to get everything set up, the little random mishaps, and the rising temperatures. But as I got to walk arm in arm with the man of my dreams, everything felt perfect. The judge who married us was absolutely amazing. We had only talked to him twice on the phone and met minutes before the ceremony, but he spoke as if he knew us for years. And you could tell those words were heartfelt. Some of the things he spoke were of how we should always live life next to one another, never one ahead and never one behind. To never go to bed angry. And to not let the "annoying" aspects change how we feel about one another. I couldn't keep my eyes off Tyler. I nearly cried reciting my vows to Tyler to love him forever, and I could see tears in his eyes. He is my true love and I am so happy to be his.

I'd like to thank all of our friends and family who came out to support us. Especially Jonali, Tina & John, Shay & Aaron, Brady, and Trevor. I'd also like to give a special thank you to our parents, my mom Doris, Tyler's dad Mike, and Tyler's mom Lisa. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment